Buffer’s Best Scholarship Requirements
Buffer Benefits places a huge value on education, seeing that educating clients is a large part of their practice. Buffer Benefit’s is offering a scholarship to students enrolled in higher education at a university in the United States. Read below on how to apply for the scholarship.
Application Requirements include:
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Completed Application
- Currently enrolled in a four-year undergraduate program or a graduate program at an accredited public or private school, including community colleges or universities within the continental U.S.
- Video submission
How much is the Scholarship worth?
When is the scholarship application due?
An announcement of who has won the scholarship will be posted on our website.
Video Submission Requirements
Additional Video requirements include:
- Length should be a minimum of 3 minutes but no more than 7 minutes.
- The Video should have good production quality (images, audio quality, etc.); the Video doesn’t have to be professional, but needs to be thought out and have some effort.
- The Video may not:
• Contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement.
• Contain copyrighted music without permission or licensing.
- The Video must be submitted via YouTube link by email with your PDF application.